Hello! Here is a super moody photo of myself to accompany my super silly list of 20 Random Facts About Me. I found a list of 30 Questions on my friend Autumn's blog and I am going to tackle them over the next few months.
1. My husband is watching baseball all the time right now. He likes to run in the room and tell things like "So and so just got signed for ten bajillion galleons. And today was his first game and he hit the sportsball over a rainbow and a unicorn caught it in her teeth!" Clearly, I am not good at listening to sports talk.
2. I recently described football as "like sumo wrestling, but with less interesting costumes."
3. I am clearly not a sports fan.
4. We don't have cable tv in our house, but we do have instant netflix on our playstation, a baseball season pass, and hulu on our laptops.
5. I don't miss having "regular" tv at all.
6. The only drawback is that our internet connection has wigged out lately, so no more than one person can be online at a time.
7. Also, I find myself doing slightly awkward things... like watching episodes of SNL from four years ago while I drink my morning coffee. Four years ago is too recent to be "cool and vintage" but too long ago to be considered "catching up.
8. Also, Saturday NIGHT Live on weekday MORNINGS? Maybe a bit strange.
9. I love Amy Poehler.
10. I once called her "Queen Amy."
11. Don't worry, I was the only person in the room when I said that.
12. I wish I had a pair of pet bunnies.
13. I would name them Luna and Anya. They would keep my "Queen Amy" utterances a secret.
14. I think it's hysterical to name a pet rabbit after a fictional 1,000 year old demon who is afraid of rabbits. (AKA Anya) It's kind of like my way of "cursing" a someone. Someone who only exsists in the television.
15. Also, naming a pet after someone isn't exactly a curse. It's a practical joke, at best.
16. Sometimes when I am bored, I pit my favorite supernatural book and/or tv characters against each other and try to decide who would win in a fight.
17. Buffy always wins.
18. I make plushy stakes and sell them in my etsy shop.
19. The base of the stake has a felt heart with an arrow embroidered through it.
20. It's a portable instruction manual. You know, in case you forget what you are supposed to do with a plushy stake when a vampire is charging towards you.